Curious about why being a Part of Parts Town is so amazing? Here are just a FEW reasons why joining our team should be a Part of your New Year’s resolution:
- New Year, new building. Parts Town is growing, and the space needed for our team is growing, too. While a fresh, clean building is already convincing enough, here are some of the features of our new digs. What’s better than a happy team? A happy, healthy team. All team members have access to our free, on-site gym all day. We like to have fun at work, and encourage friendly competition through Ping-Pong, pool or bubble hockey in our game room. Parts Town runs on coffee. Taking this into consideration, we have five coffee bars in our new building to fuel up. (Btw, the coffee tastes great!)
- We are a leader in the industry. We have been growing at more than a 20% rate for the past 15 years. During 2017, we hired over 130 new team members, and now we’re approaching a total of 400 team members. We were nominated to be included on Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest Growing Privately Held companies in North America for nine years.
- Career Growth. Our philosophy is “Own Your Career.” We want to help our team members accomplish their goals. We have had 57 internal moves in 2017 alone. We believe so much in developing careers that we created a program, Parts Town University (PTU), to provide exceptional employees the opportunity to learn more about different departments within the company. Joe, a current member of PTU says,“If I had to sum up PTU and the significance it has had on my career in one word, it would have to be exposure. I have been in this program for about six months now and the experiences I have had have been truly amazing. Being able to venture into different segments of the business and get an “under the hood” type perspective for each segment is priceless. I would strongly recommend the PTU program for anyone looking to put in a little more work, and take advantage of these types of experiences.”
- We Like to Give Back. We have our own Helping Hands Committee that organizes and hosts events throughout the year to give back to the community. This year we donated Thanksgiving turkeys, provided Christmas gifts to children through the Giving Tree program, participated in our annual garden build, and more! Read our “Season of Giving” blog to learn more about how we give back.
- Be part of a company that feels more like a family. We encourage everyone to get involved through multiple company events, and take pride in getting to know each other on a personal level. Throughout the year we enjoy barbeques, host our own Olympics, have ice cream contests and form our own softball team.
- Unique Enthusiasm Required. Everyone here is unique—quirky even. No corporate attitude here. The diversity of our team is what makes us so successful, and is what will continue to drive us to be a leader in the industry for years to come.
Ready to start 2018 as Part of Parts Town? Apply now!