Aladdin Temp-Rite Heat on Demand Cleaning
Keeping food warm is vital to serve quality meals. Thankfully Aladdin Temp-Rite makes incredible equipment to do so. Such equipment like the Heat on Demand needs to be maintained properly though so food is safe to serve. The Aladdin Temp-rite Heat on Demand cleaning can actually be very simple to do.
This guide’s instructions apply to models like the Heat on Demand Advantage Plus.
Aladdin Temp-Rite Heat on Demand Cleaning Procedures
- Power down the unit - Start by turning off and unplugging the unit to avoid injury or damage to the machine.
- Remove solid foods - Use a nylon brush to scrape off any food waste from the unit and to scrub the corners.
- Wash the unit - Use a damp, soft cloth and dishwashing detergent to wash off the unit.
- Rinse and dry - Use a damp, soft cloth to rinse off the soap and then dry it.
How to Clean the Aladdin Temp-Rite Heat on Demand Air Intake Filter
Cleaning this filter should be done at least once a month as part of a proper preventative maintenance routine. They are located at the bottom of the activator.
- Power down the unit - Make sure the unit is turned off and unplugged before beginning to remove components from the unit.
- Remove the filters from the unit - Pull the filters out from the bottom front of the unit.
- Wash the filters - Use a soft, damp cloth and mild detergent to wash the filters. Alternatively, you can run them through a dishwasher.
- Rinse and dry - Rinse the filters with water and then let them air dry.
- Reinstall filters - Once the filters are completely dry, slide them back in under the bottom of the unit.
Need some more guides for your Heat on Demand? Check out our large selection of Aladdin Temp-Rite manuals and diagrams for tips specific to your model.
Please contact a local authorized service agent who can help with these specific units and all your commercial kitchen equipment needs.