Merco Refacciones y Manuales
Now part of Welbilt, Merco was founded in the late 1940s by Judson Coates and H.A. Merrick, who developed a tubular infrared radiant heater. The company name was derived from their names, Merrick and Coates. Starting in 1956 in Eugene, Oregon, Merco began selling foodservice equipment. Today, Merco manufactures a wide range of commercial kitchen equipment including holding cabinets/stations, modular holding cabinets, and the Insta-Therm melter. Shop Parts Town for genuine OEM Merco replacement parts.