My Equipment and My Parts Keep You Organized and Save Time!
When you log into your account, you can create, add to and even share custom lists
of equipment and real OEM parts. Save yourself some time down the line and always
feel confident you’re purchasing the right part every time.
My Equipment is your personal collection of equipment
you own or service. Here are a few features:
- Create and customize lists however you choose - by customer or
location, for example
- Find parts, manuals and diagrams for equipment all in one
- Easily refer to your notes about repair history, warranty info or even
- Print or share your lists with team members or customers
Pro Tip: Make sure you're logged into your account!
Log into your account and click “My
Account.” Choose “My Equipment”
from the dropdown menu.
Name your list and add an address,
if you like.
Add equipment to your list!
You can use My Parts to create lists of parts you frequently order,
but there's so much more to it! Let's take a closer look.
- Create and customize as many lists as you like, by equipment
category, location or your personal faves
- Easily and quickly reorder real OEM parts
- See available inventory, images and part numbers in one place
- Print or share lists with your team or customers, so you can work
together - they can also add or delete parts as needed
From any manufacturer page.
From any product detail page.
From your “My Account” page
under My Parts.