- Warped generator cover – If the generator cover is warped and steam to escapes, have the cover replaced by an authorized technician.
- Loose generator cover wingnut – Tighten the generator cover's wingnut.
Excessive Condensation or "ERR" on Control Display
If there is excessive condensation in the food compartment or "ERR" appears on the control display, this typically means the programming or values for SHO or H2O were incorrectly changed or adjusted. You'll have to reset the control board following the instructions in the programming section of the operation's manual.
Blank Control Display with Indicator Light Off
If the steamer is on but the control display is blank with the indicator light off, look for the following causes:
- Power cord is unplugged or damaged – See if the power cord isn't plugged in or is in an inoperable outlet. If not, check for damage on the cord.
- Main circuit breaker is off or tripped – If the main electrical panel circuit breaker trips or is off, reset the breaker. If the breaker trips again, contact an authorized technician to repair.
- Switch isn't working – Contact an authorized technician if the switch is inoperable.
Blank Control Display with Indicator Light On
If the steamer is on but the control display is blank with the indicator light on, contact an authorized technician. This usually occurs if the control board or transformer are broken or the circuit has broken, loose or burnt wires. All causes need to be remedied by an authorized technician.
"ERR" on Control Display
If "ERR" appears on the control display, this typically means the programming or values for SHO or H2O were incorrectly changed or adjusted. You'll have to reset the control board following the instructions in the programming section of the operation's manual.
Tripped Main Electrical Circuit Breaker Panel
Sometimes, overheating could be the root cause. Turn the machine off, and let it cool down before restarting. If the main electrical circuit breaker panel trips again, there might be a loose connection, damaged cord, plug or receptacle or failed internal component. Contact an authorized technician to remedy any of these issues.
Water Leak in Electrical Housing
If you notice water leaking inside the unit's electrical housing, check for the following:
- Pin-sized hole in rubber hoses – Check the rubber hoses for a pinhole that is leaking water. If you see a hole, have the hoses replaced.
- Broken or loose water line tubes or fittings – If the water line tubes and/or fitting inside the electrical housing are loose or damaged, have them tightened or replaced.
Check out our collection of Antunes manuals for more troubleshooting or maintenance help.
Please contact a local authorized service agent who can help with this specific unit and all your commercial kitchen equipment needs.